REFLECTIONS ON LAW & JUSTICE
Because sometimes, justice is not blind…
Reflections on Law and Justice is a Chicago law and justice blog by Attorney Tatiana Czaplicki of The Law Office of Tatiana D. Czaplicki, PC. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. The information you obtain from this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
Are you a first time home buyer? Here are some steps to take before making the plunge into home ownership…Buying a home is said to be more stressful than going through a divorce, bankruptcy or even bereavement. This is especially true for first time home buyers. That is why, before you even begin your search, you should speak with an attorney who can point you in the... read more
- Aggravated Speeding sentencing guidelines to change January 1, 2016.
- Attorneys are here to help you…
- Be mindful of Memorial Day weekend seat belt “check points.”
- Two newly proposed drunk driving rules awaiting IL house vote…
- A long overdue overhaul of our criminal justice system might become a reality.