Most people don’t have much interaction with Attorneys during their lifetime. Others seem to need our assistance more often than they should. No matter where you fall on the spectrum of representation, it is important to note that we are here to help you. Sure, there are some unscrupulous attorneys out there. But most of us are on the level. Rather than vilify us, trust us. It’s in your best interest to do so. I found a great article on 6 things that attorneys wish you knew. Check it out here.
- Aggravated Speeding sentencing guidelines to change January 1, 2016.
- Attorneys are here to help you…
- Be mindful of Memorial Day weekend seat belt “check points.”
- Two newly proposed drunk driving rules awaiting IL house vote…
- A long overdue overhaul of our criminal justice system might become a reality.