It always makes sense to have a friend who will be the designated driver on a night out with friends…. this is most important during Prom season. As the daughter of an ER Nurse, I can recall years of horror stories of kids brought in on prom night after being involved in serious car accidents most often resulting from the driver being drunk. Bottom line is this: if you plan on drinking prom night but can’t afford a limo to cart you around, then read THIS article for some tips on how to stay safe….
- Aggravated Speeding sentencing guidelines to change January 1, 2016.
- Attorneys are here to help you…
- Be mindful of Memorial Day weekend seat belt “check points.”
- Two newly proposed drunk driving rules awaiting IL house vote…
- A long overdue overhaul of our criminal justice system might become a reality.